At Arch Enemy Eyebrows by Afnaan we are committed to complying with all relevant legislation, including the ‘Australian Privacy Principles’. This includes, but is not limited to:
- The collection of personal information that is necessary for what we do
- Being fair in the way we collect your personal information
- The use or disclosure of your personal information in ways that are consistent with your expectations or are required in the public interest
- Retaining your personal information for the sole use of Arch Enemy Eyebrows by Afnaan and its related entities
- Not selling or releasing your personal information to any third party without your consent
- Transparent about the kinds of personal information we hold and what we do with it
- Wherever possible, we will allow you to see the personal information we have collected of you and correct it if it is no longer up to date
- If we can (and you want to) we will deal with you anonymously
Arch Enemy Eyebrows by Afnaan is committed to protecting any personal information visitors and customers may provide while visiting our website. Personal information can be collected from you on the website in the following way:
- Our booking form will require you to provide personal information (including your name and email address). We may use your contact information from your online booking form submission to send you information about Arch Enemy Eyebrows by Afnaan services.
How we hold your personal information
As the personal information we collect is provided to us electronically we retain this information in our computer systems and databases. This includes computer software programs, internet servers, and hosted internet solutions provided by third parties.
We use industry standard security measures to ensure your personal information is safeguarded and protected. This includes taking reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Purpose of collection of your personal information
We collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions (“Purpose”):
- To provide you with the service that you have requested from us
- To communicate with you, including but not limited to products and services and special events you may be interested in
- To answer your questions and provide you with relevant information or advice
- Provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing the service you have requested, such as salon locations.
- Carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, service development, quality control and research to improve the way Arch Enemy Eyebrows by Afnaan and its related entities provide services to you
- To consider and respond to any complaints you may make
- To comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities
Disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information may be disclosed in connection with any Purpose to any of the following:
- Our employees, contractors or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you. This may include internet service providers, IT system administrator, salon locations, and data entry service providers.
- Our business advisors, including lawyers, accountants or other professional service providers, to the extent reasonably required
- Suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes
- If required by law, to any person authorised by such law. This may include the Police service, Ambulance service, or Government departments or regulators within Australia in connection with law enforcement activities.
Arch Enemy Eyebrows by Afnaan may send you direct marketing communications and information about services offered by us via email or SMS.
If you have indicated a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method wherever practical to do so.
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by responding via the channel in which you received the marketing communication, or by sending an email to email@example.com. You can unsubscribe from emails by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link on the footer of the email communication you have received. You may also update your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not provide your personal information to any other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing.
How you may access your information
To request to see the personal information Arch Enemy Eyebrows by Afnaan holds of you, please send an email to email@example.com. If your request is unlawful or may interfere with the privacy of others we may reasonably refuse to provide access to your personal information.
Correction of your personal information
If you would like us to update or amend your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may ask you to verify your identity to ensure that personal information we hold is not improperly accessed.
If you feel your privacy has been breached, please send an email to email@example.com and include the circumstances and reasons for your complaint.
A representative from Arch Enemy Eyebrows by Afnaan will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within three business days, and will normally respond to your request within five business days. If your complaint is complicated or requires further investigation our response may take longer.
Overseas disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties and service providers located overseas in connection with a Purpose.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach privacy obligations relating to your personal information.